GSHRM Member Exchange Forum: Ask Questions, Share Answers - Post & Respond (login required)
- Zoom Update: GSHRM uses Zoom for web-based meetings. A free mandatory upgrade for all Zoom users is required by May 30, 2020 . To download Zoom 5.0.3, click here.
- COVID-19 Outbreak: Your health and safety remains GSHRM’s highest priority. Meetings, including committee meetings, are held virtually until further notice.
- Join a committee to enhance your career and expand your network. Marketing & Communications seeking members!
- The HR & Management Conference has been rescheduled to August 18th & 19th with early bird registration extended to June 1st. All current registrations are automatically effective for August 18th & 19th.
- Impact Business Coaches is offering a 10% discount to GSHRM members off the price of the May 27-28 Registered Corporate Coach training, offered virtually. More info and registration here. Contact Robyn Knox for the Promo Code to receive the discount.
- Wondering about SHRM certification testing? Check out changes to the testing window and remote testing.
- Scam Alert: Watch for scammers posing as GSHRM members or vendors asking for credit card information or donations. Our board does not solicit donations individually via email. Mark the suspicious item as SPAM, and alert the card company or GSHRM immediately.
$200 Off SHRM Live Online Professional Development Offerings
Enhance skill sets, gain qualifications, and advance or refocus your career with SHRM’s live online PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OFFERINGS! Register today and save $200 on a SHRM virtual seminar (excludes Cert Prep and Specialty Credential programs) with code YourFuture20.
For a limited time only, SHRM tote bags are back!
When you renew your professional membership, you'll not only regain access to member-exclusive resources, including HR breaking news, HR forms and the Ask an HR advisor service, but for a limited time, you'll also receive a FREE SHRM TOTE when you use code TOTE2020. This offer expires 6/30/2020.
HRCI Professional Development Discounts and Jobs HQ
HR Jobs HQ is 100 percent focused on careers in Human Resources and highlights the hottest jobs in the marketplace.
HRCI also offers a variety of affordable learning opportunities to boost your knowledge and resume that include:
Take advantage now of an additional 15 percent off the entire HRCI Learning Catalog. Apply discount code HRCI15 during checkout. This offer expires on August 31, 2020.
SPHR, SHRM-SCP, sHRBP
Lifetime Achievement Award
Professional of the Year
Clarence Wong PHR
HR Rising Star Award
Diversity & Inclusion Award - Unsung Hero
YMCA of Greenville
Diversity & Inclusion Award for Organizations or Companies