GSHRM Volunteers with
Meals on Wheels!
Join us for a morning of volunteering with your GSHRM colleagues!
Tuesday, October 11th 8:00am - 10:00am
15 Oregon Street, Greenville SC 29605
We will be meal packing and supporting other projects the Meals on Wheels team has a need for during the event.
Meals on Wheels policies for meal packing:
1. Volunteers must wear closed toe, rubber soled shoes (tennis shoes are great)
2. Volunteers must wear shirts with sleeves (short sleeves are great but no sleeveless tops)
3. Volunteers are required to wear a face mask when in the kitchen.
4. Volunteers are required to wear a hair net (provided) or may bring a ball cap to wear instead
5. Please park in the upper parking lot upon arrival; to the left when facing our building
To learn more about Meals on Wheels of Greenville County visit:
PO Box 5202
Greenville, SC 29606